Bemis Elongated Medic-Aid® Plastic Toilet Seat in White with STA-TITE® Commercial Fastening System™, DuraGuard® and Stainless Steel Safety Side Arms
- Closed or Open Front: Closed Front
- Material: Plastic
- Hinge Material: Plastic
- Bumpers: 4
This closed front with cover seat is ideal for any medic-aid commercial application. Made from durable plastic, the seat resists chips, wears and stains. The STA-TITE® Commercial Fastening System™ cuts installation time by one third and prevents toilet seat loosening. Attached to the seat are stainless steel safety side arms that provide more support and stability to users. DuraGuard® Antimicrobial has properties built in to protect the seat from the growth of micro-organisms. Duraguard® Antimicrobial does not protect users against bacteria, viruses, or other disease organisms. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly before and after each use.
- No more callbacks for loose seats
- No more callbacks for loose seats. The STA-TITE® Commercial Fastening System™ reduces installation time and eliminates callbacks for loose seats.
- DuraGuard® is an antimicrobial property built in to the toilet seat to inhibit the growth of bacteria
- Side arms for support through the sitting and standing process
- Ergonomically positioned side arms are perfectly positioned to support the user through the sitting and standing process.
- Commercial-grade heavy-duty plastic
- A commercial-grade heavy-duty plastic is perfect for those high volume areas and resists wear, chips and stains.
- Seat won't go beyond vertical
- Protect the flush valve or toilet tank with these check hinges that prevent the seat from going 11° beyond vertical.
- Hardware resists corrosion
- 300 series stainless steel posts and pintles resist corrosion.
- Fits most manufacturers' elongated toilets
- FITS MOST MANUFACTURERS' ELONGATED TOILETS including Kohler, American Standard, Toto, Glacier Bay, Aquasource, Delta and many more.
- Made with eco-friendly materials and processes.